Aeroflot announced direct flights to the Maldives from mid-May. Tickets have not yet been released for sale, but the details are already in the schedule.
The specifics are as follows:
- Flights Moscow – Male SU 0320 have been announced daily since May 13.
- The return flight SU 0321 is scheduled from May 14
- Departure time from Moscow is scheduled at 21:35, travel time is 9 hours and 10 minutes.
- Departure from Male is at 10:00: 05 local time.
- Flights will be operated by Airbus A-330. Its safety from “air sanctions” is not specified.
However, it is worth noting that the Maldives was included in the list of “friendly countries” – along with Sri Lanka and India, where the carrier is also resuming flights. The cost of direct tickets is still unknown.
Recall that Russian tour operators are fixing a “trend” to restore the flow of tourists to the Maldives, starting in April. Sales growth, depending on the company – from 80 to 300%. Read the details here.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “The most common symptom in people with Omicron has been named.”