The most desirable holiday destinations this summer were named by the Russians. Among the leaders of the list are accessible Istanbul and Milan, which is inaccessible due to aviation sanctions. Where, however, tourists somehow manage to “get through”.
Such statistics were presented by experts from the OneTwoTrip service. According to their data, the rating of tourists' preferences, judging by hotel bookings, turned out to be the following.
- Istanbul took the first place – there 4.9% of booked hotels.
- Next went “sanctions” Italy, where Russian tourists still manage to make their way. Milan ranks second with 4.4%.
- The third is again Italy, this time Rome, 4%.
- Next comes Yerevan open to our tourists — 3.6%.< /li>
- Barcelona 2.4%
- Venice 2%
- Next followed by open Dubai 1.9%
- Antalya, attractive for mass tourists, is at the end of the top — 1.6%.
- Affordable Minsk closes the top ten — 1.3%.
Experts also noted that tourists prefer to stay for no more than a week – 77.4% of hotels are booked for such periods. Almost 18% can afford to rest up to two weeks, and 4.7% book vacations for more than two weeks.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “A nutritionist named 52 foods rich in iron, and how much it should be consumed per day.”