A detailed list of airlines, Russian and foreign, that continue, despite the sanctions, to operate regular flights from Russia and back, introduced the Tutu.ru service. As experts noted, many of them fly to large international hubs, from where it is easy to go in any direction. An indicative list of possible destinations is also provided.
Let's start with Russian airlines:
- Azimut – Belarus (Minsk), Azerbaijan (Baku), Armenia (Yerevan), Egypt (Hurghada), Israel (Tel Aviv), Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan), Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek and Osh), UAE (Dubai), Turkey (Istanbul), Uzbekistan (Urgench)
- Aeroflot – Azerbaijan (Baku), Armenia (Yerevan), Belarus (Minsk), Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek and Osh), Israel (Tel Aviv), India (Delhi), Iran (Tehran), Egypt (Cairo), Kazakhstan ( Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Nur-Sultan, Aktobe, Atyrau), Maldives (Male), Turkey (Istanbul, Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman), Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Fergana, Urgench)
- “Iraero” – Azerbaijan (Nakhichevan), Armenia (Yerevan and Gyumri), Israel (Tel Aviv), Uzbekistan (Andijan, Karshi, Samarkand, Tashkent, Fergana), Turkey (Istanbul)
- “Russia” – Armenia (Yerevan), Egypt (Cairo), Israel (Tel Aviv), Kazakhstan (Almaty, Kostanay, Nur-Sultan), Turkey (Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman, Istanbul), Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Samarkand)
- Ural Airlines – Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek), Tajikistan (Khujand) Nordwind Airlines – Iran (Tehran), Kazakhstan (Almaty), Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek, Osh, Tamchy)
- Red Wings – Armenia (Yerevan and Gyumri), Egypt (Sharm el-Sheikh), Israel (Tel Aviv), Kazakhstan (Almaty), Turkey (Istanbul, Antalya), Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand)
- S7 – Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek, Osh ), Tajikistan (Dushanbe, Kurgan-Tube, Khujand)
- Utair – Azerbaijan (Baku), Armenia (Yerevan), Tajikistan (Dushanbe), Turkey (Antalya, Istanbul), Uzbekistan (Tashkent)
- Belavia: Belarus (Minsk)
- Armenia: Armenia (Yerevan)
- Avia Air Traffic: Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek and Osh)
- AZAL (since June 15): Azerbaijan (Baku)
- Buta Airways (from June 15): Azerbaijan (Baku)
- Flyone Armenia: Armenia (Yerevan)
- Qazag: Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan)
- Qanot Sharq: Uzbekistan (Tashkent) SCAT: Kazakhstan (Shymkent)
- Somon Air: Tajikistan (Dushanbe)
- Uzbekistan Airways: Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Andijan, Bukhara, Samarkand, Urgench, Nukus, Namangan)
- Air Algerie Algeria (Algiers)
- Air Arabia UAE (Sharjah)
- Air Serbia Serbia (Belgrade)
- AnadoluJet Turkey (Ankara)
- Ariana Afghan Airlines Afghanistan (Kabul)
- Conviasa Venezuela (Caracas)
- Corendon Airlines Turkey (Antalya)
- El Al Israel Airlines Israel (Tel Aviv)
- Emirates Airline UAE (Dubai)
- Ethiopian Airlines (from June 23) Ethiopia (Addis Ababa)
- Etihad Airways UAE (Abu Dhabi)
- FlyDubai UAE (Dubai)
- Fly Jordan Airlines (since June 26) Jordan (Amman)
- Gulf Air Bahrain (Bahrain Island)
- Iraqi Airways Iraq (Baghdad)
- Mahan Air Iran (Tehran)
- Mongolian Airlines Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar)
- Pegasus Airlines Turkey (Istanbul, Antalya)
- Qatar Airways Qatar (Doha)
- Royal Air Maroc Morocco (Casablanca)
- Royal Jordanian Jordan (Amman)
- Turkish Airlines Turkey (Istanbul, Antalya, Dalaman)
< li>EgyptAir Egypt (Cairo)
Experts have warned Russian tourists that Visa, MasterCard, JCB and American Express cards issued in Russia can no longer be used to pay on foreign websites. At the same time, almost all CIS countries and some foreign airlines accept cards of Mir and UnionPay payment systems. Tourists were warned that on the Turkish Airlines website, payment with Mir cards is possible only if lira is used as the currency. You can also use Russian agencies and aggregator sites (this is considered a payment on the territory of the Russian Federation, cards continue to work here) or buy a ticket through the airline ticket office for cash.
Now about where the tourist can go next:
- From Armenia to Europe, Egypt, Georgia.
- From Kazakhstan to Thailand, to Sri Lanka, Maldives, to Dubai, Baku, Tbilisi.
- From Uzbekistan to some cities in Europe and Asia.
- From Turkey, Istanbul is a large international hub, a wide network, you can leave from there almost anywhere.
- From Serbia to Italy, Spain, Germany, Croatia, France and other European countries.
- From the UAE from Dubai – anywhere to any continent, there are fewer directions from Abu Dhabi, but flights are stable to all popular destinations.
- From Qatar to Thailand, the Maldives, Dubai, South Africa, many other countries in Asia and Africa, as well as Europe, Australia and Latin America.
- From Bahrain to European countries, to the entire Middle East, to India, to the Maldives.
- From Israel to almost all cities in Europe, as well as the USA and some Asian countries.
- From Morocco to almost all airports in Europe and Africa.
- From Sri Lanka to airports in Asia and the Middle East.
- From Mongolia to Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul.
- From Venezuela to Havana, Panama, Istanbul.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “The Russians were told when the fat begins to leave the buttocks, abdomen and thighs.