On the first day, a tourist will be poisoned and swallow parasites: a Russian tourist was shocked by unsanitary conditions in a popular country

On the first day, a tourist will get poisoned and swallow parasites: a Russian tourist was shocked by unsanitary conditions in a popular country

“Go to India only for infection!” – the shocked “researcher” of the country stated in her blog on the Yandex.Zen channel. This, however, is not about Goa – for him the tourist makes an exception. The rest of the country shocked her.

“Such a “rest” is not needed for free. Most tourists are shocked and happy to leave here on the second day,” she says. According to her, while the country causes “strong disgust”: “These local people – in what conditions they live, how they cook on the street, with what hands they knead the dough for chapatti, or cut vegetables, fruits into juices, and even street smoothies from heavenly mango – nothing gets into the throat. Each step is a new drop of sweat. Imagine what a sweaty Indian with unwashed hands is preparing for you, ”says the tourist. Further, she complains that because of the situation, she does not want to eat anywhere at all. Yes, and it's dangerous. “If you give up on all Indian unsanitary conditions and surrender to fate, then, probably, on the very first day, a tourist will get poisoned, catch an infection and swallow parasites,” the blogger assures.

However, for a popular resort, she does an exception, stating that in Goa “our Russian guys hang out.” “There is cleanliness, and there is no such trash as in the rest of India. And this is a good idea, and maybe I'll get there and see what it's like in Goa, and why everyone sends me there, ”adds the tourist.

For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading : “Scientists have identified a dangerous complication that occurs months after suffering covid.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.