Tour operator “Pegas Touristik” announced the opening of programs in Kazakhstan , emphasizing in the first line also “important information for Russian citizens planning to stay in the country”, i.e. in fact, for those who wish to sit out in Kazakhstan.
The information voiced by the tour operator is as follows:
- Start of the program with direct flights to Nur-Sultan From Yekaterinburg
- 18.03.22, 21.03.22 and 25.03.22 a/c Red Wings
- 15.03.22 – 27.10.22 on Mondays , Tuesdays and Thursdays Qazaq Air
As for the above information for those who wish to depart, these are actually visa rules – and they are as follows: “According to the agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Russian Federation on mutual visa-free trips of citizens of November 30, 2000, citizens of the Russian Federation have the right to make visa-free trips to The Republic of Kazakhstan using an internal passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation and a birth certificate (for children under the age of 14) indicating belonging to Russian citizenship. Citizens of the Russian Federation can stay in Kazakhstan without a visa for up to 30 calendar days at each visit. The number of visits is unlimited. However, the total period for such visits should not exceed 90 calendar days within a 180-day period.
Tourists and those who departed were also reminded that the entry of Russian citizens into Kazakhstan is carried out without restrictions only by air, both by direct flights from Russia and through third countries with which, by decision of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, direct air communication has been resumed.
Also, the following “antique” rules apply at the entrance:
- All passengers arriving on flights from the Russian Federation to Kazakhstan are required to provide a PCR certificate with a negative result for coronavirus, made no earlier than 72 hours before crossing the border. The certificate must be in English, Kazakh or Russian.
- Interestingly, the Russian vaccination certificate does not exempt from the PCR certificate in Kazakhstan. On the other hand, certificates obtained in such countries as Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, Montenegro and others “work”.
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists have named a diet that suppresses multiple sclerosis.”
➔ Watch the news on your smartphone? Subscribe to tourism news from Turprom in Google News or Google Discover: these are fresh travel ideas, travel news and collections of sales of tours and air tickets! Or subscribe to the travel news channel at YANDEX.ZEN or at PULSE.MAIL.RU. We also recommend subscribing to our News Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/tourprom