One of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe refused to accommodate Russian tourists: on February 6, France will stop renewing visas for Russians that have expired during the coronavirus pandemic. This was told to Fontanka by the specialists of the visa center of France.
Now Russians who previously had French visas in their hands must register on a general basis, because. From Monday, citizens of the Russian Federation will no longer be able to record documents under the “renewal” category. The publication recalled that earlier for almost a year, the French visa centers left the Russians the opportunity to apply for renewal of 2-year and 5-year multiple short-term visas issued or expired during the covid period.
Let's list the types of French Schengen visa for short-term stays that allow you to enter France and stay there for up to 90 days:
- French transit visa. Allows you to land at one of the airports in France to board a flight that will take a tourist to a country that is not part of the Schengen area.
- French Tourist Visa. Suitable for relaxing or exploring and sightseeing.
- French visa for visiting family or friends. To visit friends or family members living in this country.
- France Business. For business travel.
- Visa to France for an official visit. For business travelers as part of a foreign official delegation invited to France on an official visit.
- Medical visa to France. Required for treatment in a hospital located in France.
- French study visa. Will do. if the course of study is up to three months in an educational institution in the country.
- Visa to France for cultural, sports and filming groups. Useful for attending events in France related to sports or culture.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “The doctor named foods rich in collagen and who should eat them” .