The restaurant of a 5-star hotel in the tourist area of Belek in the popular province of Antalya burned to the ground after a massive fire. Fortunately, no one was injured in the incident, as the restaurant was closed at that time.
According to Yenialanya, a fire engulfed the premises last Sunday morning, October 16, in the restaurant part of a 5-star hotel located in the Belek area. The hotel staff were the first to react to the smoke, and they called the fire department. Several fire brigades were brought in to put out the flames, which by that time had completely engulfed the restaurant complex. No evacuation of tourists from the hotel was reported.
There were no dead or injured. According to investigators, faulty electrical wiring was the alleged cause of the fire. The amount of damage is currently being determined.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “The doctor told why people now suffer from chronic fatigue.”