For tourists who cannot imagine their life without Europe, and who have the opportunity and desire to go there, experts The tourist market was not slow to announce details about the “transfer” flights, which can be used to reach European countries through Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and some other countries on the flights of local carriers. ATOR has published a detailed list of such interchange routes.
- Turkish Airlines, the national carrier of the country, announced flights from Istanbul to Italy, to the city of Bergamo, in the summer schedule. There is also good news for property owners in Montenegro – flights to Tivat will be added to the existing flights to Podgorica. Note that the Turkish carrier flies to Podgorica twice a day.
- The Anadolu Jet low-cost airline, which occupies the same place with Turkish Airlines as Pobeda with Aeroflot, also announced 7 new routes. Firstly, he set his sights on the transportation of German and British tourists – as a result, in Antalya, those who wish can transfer to flights to Birmingham and Frankfurt. By the way, the first one is planned to have 4 flights a week, the second – as many as 7. From Istanbul, the carrier plans to fly to Italy and Hungary – 7 flights to Bergamo and 3 to Budapest. They announced three flights from Stockholm to the Bodrum resort, and 3 flights from Ankara to Brussels.
- Air Arabiac plans to connect two “transfer points” – from July 1, flights to Bodrum and Antalya from Sharjah will resume. Also, this carrier flies from Sharjah to Istanbul and Trabzon.
- Flydubai can transport tourists from Dubai to Italy, namely Pisa and Catania (Sicily). Flights to these destinations will begin on June 24.
- Etihad Airways promises Greece to tourists: from June 15, flights to Crete are scheduled twice a week, from June 16 to Santorini 3 times a week. Also from mid-June, the airline will launch two weekly flights to Spanish Malaga.
- Wizz Air announced flights from Abu Dhabi to Katowice (Poland), Alexandria and Sohag in Egypt, Amman and Aqaba in Jordan, Almaty and Nur -Sultan in Kazakhstan, Muscat and Salalu in Oman and Mattalu in Sri Lanka.
Another transfer point to Europe may be the capital of Qatar, Doha, also accessible to Russians. Qatar Airways will resume daily flights to London Gatwick Airport on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner from June 5. And from June 7, seasonal flights to the Greek islands of Santorini and Mykonos will start 4 times a week, and the Qatari carrier plans to fly to Athens twice a week.
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: « Experts have named how many cans of tuna a week you can eat to avoid mercury poisoning.
➔ Watch the news on your smartphone? Subscribe to tourism news from Turprom in Google News or Google Discover: these are fresh travel ideas, travel news and collections on sales of tours and air tickets! Or subscribe to the travel news channel at YANDEX.ZEN or at PULSE.MAIL.RU. We also recommend subscribing to our News Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/tourprom