Russian tourists warned of mortal danger in Turkish resorts, which attracts women and children

Russian tourists have been warned about the deadly danger in Turkish resorts, which attracts women and children< /p>In the resorts of Turkey, there is absolutely no hiding one deadly danger, which looks very attractive and literally attracts women and children to itself. We are talking about bushes with delicate white or pink flowers, which adorn the territories of most calving areas in many and literally “beckon” to be photographed in their thickets or pick a bouquet. But all her lovers are lucky: oleander, and this is the name of this beautiful plant, is very, very poisonous. This was reported, among other things, by local experts on the Yandex.Zen channel, urging tourists to be very, very careful.

“All parts of the plant – flowers, leaves, wood – contain milky white very poisonous juice. This juice contains oleandrin, which is a toxic cardiac glycoside. Along with conessin, it is primarily responsible for the toxicity of oleander sap,” the bloggers explained. They added that oleander juice, when ingested, causes severe colic, vomiting and diarrhea, and then leads to serious problems in the activity of the heart and central nervous system.

“The cardiac glycosides it contains can cause cardiac arrest. Contact with oleander juice in the eyes can cause blindness. Even the scent of flowers can cause headaches. Even one leaf of a flower is dangerous – it can cause severe poisoning and even lead to death, ”the bloggers say. A less fatal, but also extremely unpleasant, consequence is an allergic reaction, also possible in those who pluck oleander flowers or break its branches. Bloggers also say that even dry oleander branches cannot be burned – the smoke from it is so poisonous that even food on a fire from oleander branches will become hazardous to health.

“Therefore, be sure to tell your children about it and carefully monitor that the kids did not touch these bushes and did not tear these beautiful, but such dangerous flowers. If a child even accidentally eats oleander leaves or flowers, the next day no one will understand why his stomach hurts and he feels unwell, but the consequences can be terrible,” bloggers add.

For those who care healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Frequent communication has been found to prolong the life of older people.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.