Shocked tourist goes deaf after cockroach crawls into his ear at hotel

  • Shocked tourist went deaf when a cockroach crawled into his ear in a hotel

  • Shocked tourist went deaf when cockroach crawled into his ear at hotel

An injured tourist sued a hotel in South Carolina for “painful and irreversible injuries”. The reason for them was a cockroach that crawled into the ear of a tourist during sleep and eventually deprived him of his hearing.

According to The Independent, the incident itself occurred at the Sands Ocean Club Resort in Myrtle Beach. The injured tourist, American Todd Vansikl, said that he woke up with severe pain in his ear. As it turned out, a cockroach crawled into the tourist's ear. As a result, he had to “pay large bills for medical expenses”, but the tourist eventually lost his hearing.

In addition, according to the victim, he lost his salary during the treatment. And due to hearing loss, he “cannot, as before, perform his duties” at all. As a result, the shocked tourist sued the hotel. He accuses the Sands Ocean Club Resort of “negligent treatment of guests” and claims that the room was not only not checked for cockroaches, but also not kept clean.

For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Dr. Kovalkov criticized three meals a day.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.