Swimming pool electrocuted in Turkish hotel

People were killed by electric current in the swimming pool in Turkish hotel

According to Turkish tourist media, the tragedy occurred at the Aksaray Hotel in the small resort village of Okurcalar in Alanya. The victims were not tourists, but the owner of the hotel and his employee – the electric shock occurred during the cleaning of the pool.

According to the hotel staff, who witnessed the accident, it was they who called the rescue teams. However, despite the intervention of doctors, the hospitalized 35-year-old hotel owner could not be saved, and the life of the second, 18-year-old hotel employee, remains in danger.

Earlier, Turprom wrote that “To return from abroad and lose 1.5 million: it was announced what the Russian tourist was punished for.”

For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Nutitian Kovalkov called products that prevent you from losing weight.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.