The latest rating of the safest airlines in the world was presented by experts from the Hamburg aviation accident bureau JACDEC. The first place was taken by the Dubai carrier Emirates, which has been in the top leaders for several years.
According to experts, the safety rating is based on the accident history of airlines over the past 30 years; the specifics of the country in which they operate; and specific airline risk factors. The maximum achievable score is 100. The top 5 airlines in these indicators balance from 95 to 90. Among the leaders are also carriers from the Netherlands, the USA and the UK.
The top 15 looks like the safest carriers in full 2022 looks like this:
- Emirates, UAE (95.05% risk index)
- KLM, Netherlands (93.31)
- Jetblue Airways, USA (91.61)
- Delta Air Lines, USA (91.55)
- Easyjet, UK ( 91.28)
- Air Canada, Canada (90.90)
- Southwest Airlines, USA (89.73)
- Spirit Airlines, USA (89, 73)
- Ryanair, Ireland (89.41)
- Qatar Airways, Qatar (89.24)
- United Airlines, USA (88.52)< /li>
- Sichuan Airlines, China (88.13)
- Shenzhen Airlines, China (88.09)
- British Airways, United Kingdom (87.99)
- IndiGo (87.97)
Meanwhile, the competitors of the German experts – the company Airlineratings also presented a rating of the safest low-cost carriers, which is of interest to the Russian consumer. They are not awarded points, listed in alphabetical order. The list includes: Air Arabia, Allegiant, Easyjet, Frontier, Jetstar Group, Jetblue, Ryanair, Vietjet, Westjet, Wizz.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists have established a favorable diet for pregnant women.