The seasonal sale on air tickets was announced by the Russian airline S7. As TURPROM was informed in the press service of the carrier, more than 100 destinations participate in the sale, including resort ones, and discounts reach 60%.
The details are as follows:
- С 17 until May 20, the airline announces discounts from 10% to 60%.
- For four days, it will be possible to purchase discounted tickets for flights departing from May 23.
“The airline will operate more flights to places of natural, health and urban recreation from Moscow, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk and Khabarovsk. Thus, six new routes are being opened from Irkutsk and three from Khabarovsk, the number of daily flights from Moscow to Makhachkala, Vladikavkaz, Blagoveshchensk, Ulan-Ude is increasing,” the carrier’s representatives said. For example, flights from Novosibirsk to Mineralnye Vody will fly three times more often, and to Sochi – as many as 6 times a day.
The carrier named the following discounted prices:
- Route from Moscow to Dagestan will cost 5,602 rubles;
- from Novosibirsk to Mineralnye Vody and back from 9,928 rubles,
- Moscow – Grozny from 5,566 rubles,
- Moscow – Vladikavkaz from 6,432 rubles,
- Khabarovsk – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk from 5,926 rubles,
- Irkutsk – Ufa from 10,706 rubles,
< li>Moscow – Barnaul from 7,997 rubles,
< li>Vladivostok – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk from RUB 8,226
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “A psychologist called the reason why men do not show their emotions and why this dangerous.”
➔ Do you watch the news on your smartphone? Subscribe to tourism news from Turprom in Google News or Google Discover: these are fresh travel ideas, travel news and collections on sales of tours and air tickets! Or subscribe to the travel news channel at YANDEX.ZEN or at PULSE.MAIL.RU. We also recommend subscribing to our News Channel in Telegram: https://t.me/tourprom