Tourist dies after being stung by a bee in Phuket


The tragic case of a foreign tourist in Phuket was reported by the Phuket Express newspaper. A local “long-term” tourist who has apparently been living there for years has died of a bee sting.

Emergency assistance was called to a house on Soi Kitprasan in the Rawai area, according to the publication. Upon arrival, they found inside the house, on the bed of a 68-year-old British citizen. He was unconscious and had no pulse.

Emergency services performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation while the tourist was rushed to the nearest hospital, but it did not help. Upon arrival, doctors pronounced the tourist dead.

According to the Thai wife of the British, the cause of death could be a bee sting. When her husband was riding his motorcycle home when he was stung by a bee. He arrived at his home and was given antiallergic medicine. After that, he lost consciousness, she said. The Thai also added that the Briton had a severe allergy to insects such as bees. However, an autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.

For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists have linked leg pain and high cholesterol: it is told how to notice it.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.