“Foul-smelling” scandal on the plane is discussed by tourists in the Reddit social network. The reason for it was a tourist, apparently going under herself, after a neighbor in the row did not let her go to the toilet during the flight.
According to the discussion, the passenger took a seat by the window. The food on the plane caused the tourist to have “serious food poisoning”, and she asked a neighbor to urgently release her. However, at that moment, the man still continued to eat and flatly refused to let his neighbor out until he finished the meal.
At the same time, complaints are also given from a tourist who reported that they still had an hour and a half of flight left when this excess occurred. “The neighbor refused to let me out because he had more food on the tray. I'm not in the habit of asking people to move while eating; I know that under normal circumstances this should not be done, but food poisoning is not normal circumstances, ”her social networks are quoted as saying.
However, apparently, the neighbor’s appetite was already spoiled. The woman “tried to hold on,” but apparently the food poisoning was stronger, causing stench and outrage in the neighboring rows. “I'm sure it's better to let your neighbor out than if he crap one's pants right here,” one user commented.
For those who care about a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading: “Scientists named products against cancer and gave 7 advice on an anti-cancer diet.”